Join ACEC Indiana for the 2019 Environmental Business & Funding Sources Conference on Thursday, Sept. 26 at the Willows on Westfield.
Special early bird registration goes on now through the end of July! All day conference cost is $150/ member at the early bird rate.
Opening Topic/Speaker: APPIAN: Legislative Update on Water Infrastructure action (Dennis Faulkenberg & Laurie Maudlin)
Luncheon Topic/Speaker: Lynn Schloesser, ACEC Water, Energy & Environment Committee: National Initiatives, Legislation and Regulatory news
Closing Topic: Duty to Defend Legislative Action, Kristen Walker, Walker Hughes
1. Rules 5,6 & 13 Conversion to General Permits- Mary Atkins, PE
2. IFA on new policies and procedures from water legislation- Sarah Hudson
3. SRF Program Updates- Camille Meiners, PE
4. Pipe Materials Research Update- Prof. Andy Whelton, Purdue
5. Microplastics in the Great Lakes- Sarah Zack, University of Illinois
More to come!
5. Bond Bank